Tuesday, January 12, 2010

from where I sit ...

... with my t

(verry berry anti-oxidant t)




***
... I see

... a work in progress


***

... a silly smiling face.


***


... a dog waiting to come back inside.


***


... piggies doing their piggie thing.


***


... and an upside down tag that says:

Grace brings trust,
appreciation, love
and prosperity.

I will qualify the "prosperity" bit with this definition:

Old French: prospere,  from Latin pro sperus
 pro = according to + sperus = hope
(Antonym = despair)

***



Please visit these other lovely bloggers and their "t" spots:




11 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Happy T Tuesday Dear Kimmie!
Fun post and a lovely teaser for your work in progress!
oxo

BadPenny said...

oh Kimmie those piggies are sweet... do they say " wweeepp wweepp "? mine did when I was a kid.

Tea in beakers ? no no - well maybe on a picnic - a beaker here is plastic & usually accociated with babies !

Miek said...

nice fun post with lovely pictures.

S. Etole said...

love your little dog knocking on the door ...

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm so glad I popped in today, Kimmie, otherwise I'd have missed the cute pooch and those adorable piggies! Hugs, Terri xoxo

*jean* said...

oo such a sweet post! a little piggy is what i needed today!! and a cute, shaggy doggy...thanks for sharing...a lovely cuppa

Gaby Bee said...

Such a lovely post with beautiful pictures, Kimmie. LOVE your piggies!!

Rosie said...

I've joined in too! My cup of coffee is over on my blog (don't like tea). Your guinea piggies are SO cute!

ooglebloops said...

Aaaww!! Piggies and the pup! How cute!! Are those magnetic words? I think I have the same ones - garden and birds?

Judy said...

Delightful post. Wishing you a sweet day.

oxo Judy

Anonymous said...

Love to come and sit with you and enjoy your view! Happy T- hugs Christen