Monday, March 20, 2017

inchies (swap?)

I suddenly wanted to make inchies today
Which I haven't done in quite a while

It felt important


I started with mark making


Mounted my paper on tag board 
And cut into 1 inch squares


Added important words -
Inspired by Abilene Clark 
"You is kind
You is smart
You is important"


Affirmation inchies to keep in a box or bag

*

I'm thinking of creating an inchie swap with this as a theme (one word affirmations) - would you like to play? 
PM me,
 or just say so in comments,
 and I'll PM you.

3 comments:

marilyn said...

I thought inchies....hhhmmm. So i measured one out on paper. Wow very small. A challenge indeed. Yours are lovely.

susan hemann said...

love them! I'm in!

cjsrq said...

These are fantastic! I want to do this although I have not created much in such a small format. But I will join in! cabjuhasz(at)gmail(dot)com