Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Little Wishful Snowman


I've been working on this snowman "shrine" for a couple of weeks and finally finished him today. It's been a very rainy day - which gave me the idea for how to finish him and let him have his say about things ...
.... you see, he is rather perched on a soapbox sort of contraption there ...

... it says on the sides:
"into each life a .....

..... little rain must fall."

His response to that idea?
"let it snow!!!"
***
he was just listed in my etsy shop today
(click HERE for the listing)

15 comments:

*jean* said...

ooo dear kimmie, he is simply wonderful!! as a woman in love with snowmen, he's a star in my book....

Paula said...

He's just plain cute!

Terri Kahrs said...

How cute is this little charmer?!?! And I love that this is all black and white. Sophisticated AND Adorable, Kimmie! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Janean said...

this is just the cutest!!!! i'm off to read more of your blog. i like your philosophy of living with what you have. i'm doing that more and more.

nancy neva gagliano said...

great....if there's going to be yet more shrines in the world, let them be of snowmen! A-DOR-A-BLE.

Elizabeth said...

You are so clever. I love him.

Nettie Edwards said...

Kimmie, this is delightful!

Diane aka cameldiva said...

Lovely little tableaux, Kimmie. Your little guy is the sweetest thing I've seen in ages.Love all the bitty details and the brilliant use of the round playing card.

Linda Vincent said...

He is so sweet Kimmie...I love his wavy smile!

Mollye said...

Well if he isn't the spiffiest little character on the block. Happpy Crafting, Mollye

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad I discovered your blog today! I love your viewpoint and working with what we have opens up our imagination rather than stifling it. Have a great day. Cheers!

Emily said...

Cute! What a fun idea!

ale said...

hola kimmie!!! l tell you taht l fall in love with this beauty!!!!!terribly sweet!!!!an enormous kiss!!!!!!!!

Catharina Maria said...

That is cute !
xox Rini

BadPenny said...

I adore him . Love your blog !