paper box (before)
ABAA's theme this week is to alter a plain paper box. I went to the dollar store - hoping to find one of those plain paper mache type of boxes that come in all sorts of shapes and sizes - they had none. Then I just didn't want to drive 15 miles to the next town to buy one - argh. Well - I had this little empty candy box floating about, so I've recruited it for this challenge! It works.
Ingredients: Empty candy box, gesso, previously stamped and inked background paper, mona lisa image, paper flowers, german foil scrap, fake pearl stick ons, clothing label, egyptian newspaper, velveteen ric-rac, ink, glue, sandpaper......