Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tea and Inchies

Tea and Inchies are going to .......


This is what you need to do when they arrive:
- make yourself a cup of tea
- park yourself in a comfy chair
- spill them out onto your lap
- and just take a moment to relax

When you're done, put them back into their teacup, set the teacup in your house where someone will say, "What's this?" .... then make your friend a cup of tea, set them in a comfy chair, and spill the inchies out - and let your friend choose one to keep.

That's all there is to some inchie joy.

When you run out of inchies - you might want to make some more to keep the teacup full :)

(or drop me a line and I'd be happy to send you some more - I have hundreds of the little guys)



4 comments:

ooglebloops said...

Congratulations to Elizabeth - how lucky!!!! :>)

ELK said...

what a charming way to enjoy a few moments...kimmie
i want to try some of these ...need a couple more hours in the day!

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

i love your inchies and the idea of sharing them while we take time to decompress!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I can't wait to get my inchies. Just got back from a week away with no computer, etc. so it's only tonight that I get this lovely news. You can email me at elsophie@gmail.com, and I'll give you my address! Yay!