Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Matilda after 10 days









Matilda Now














A little over a week ago I came up with my garden fairy Matilda. She's been dutifully watching over the primroses and hoping for crocuses and as you can see after about 10 days of 24/7 watching over things she's looking a little worse for the wear. I decided to rescue her from the flower bed and put her in my etsy shop to be adopted. As with anything in my etsy shop, I have secret wishes that no one wants them, so I can keep the "art babies" (but that's another story :)








Here's Betty. She's taking over Mathilda's flower watching duties.

















3 comments:

*jean* said...

oh kimmie i love these!! so wonderful!! are you going to fill your sweet garden with them?? you've inspired me to get moving and make something fun for my garden!!! thank you!

~*~Patty S said...

Fantastic, charming and magical garden fairies you've created Kimmie, each one has their own character, very inspiring :)

Odd Chick said...

Oh Betty - you are as lovely as Matilda, and I'm so glad you showed up for spring to remind us how the simple really is the marvelous