Tuesday, October 6, 2009

growing up tea

How did my 11 yr old grow up so fast?
.... it only seems like yesterday she was pouring "air tea" for her dolls in these Thumbelina sized cups .....
today she brewed her own cuppa before facing the day and its particular challenges
Montana Gold Tea - which she purchased herself because:
"Mom, I don't want to have to always have to ask you if I can have a cup of your Montana Gold Tea."
Which, if you've tasted it, is precious like gold.


*****
Are you interested in playing in a teacup swap?
My sidebar has a button link to take you there if you are ..... it should be fun!
*****
Please also visit:
and Judy
.... some of the Tea on Tuesday gang :)


8 comments:

*jean* said...

oo i wish i had time for the tea cup swap this time...will you have another? i did post today...happy tea tuesday, ladies, i'll pop in to visit your blogs later! hope you have a good day!!

*jean*

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

precious little tea set and how is it children grow up so darn fast!

I will have to investigate your Montana Gold

enjoy your nice hot cuppa!

Anonymous said...

Nice to share a moment with you Kimmie, and what a lovely precious moment. You are a lucky, and happy mom, it truly shows! Christen

ooglebloops said...

What a good girl, buying her own!!! late to the party - I just posted my tea post!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm enjoying my after dinner tea while reading this nostalgic post. Aaaaawwwww . . . I SOOOOooooo remember "air tea" poured from a rose embellished tiny porcelain teapot into matching teacups, and the little girl who hosted the lovely party then. She's a grown woman now, with a family of her own, but those precious tea party memories are burned into my heart. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Odd Chick said...

you're not going to believe this but i just indulgently ordered me this tea from Tea Source based solely on your recommendation because i trust your tea savvy. Until then, i'll toast a cup of air tea with you! sweet post!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie- it was very nice to share your special moment at tea, and you are such a lucky and special mom! Christen

Judy said...

How precious is the tea set and story. Montana Gold is new to me...and a must try.

Sorry I'm so late for the party. I got hijacked on the way.