Monday, July 21, 2014

underground and aboveground

at times I felt like a termite


so much of our getting from here to there was underground


the Eurostar train to Paris was really cool though


the countryside really lends itself to B&W photography


the Paris Metro was more dated than the London Underground - and more photogenic


lucky for you I can't post smells - just sights


I had a slight mishap when the doors closed on one of the trains - my family was inside and I was outside - it worked out ok - I just took the next train


did I mention that EVERYTHING in Paris is photogenic?


next post: street art in London's East End




6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These images are fantastic. I can see why you are so enthralled with Paris. Your photos are stunning and very creative. I'm super impressed with your vision of your trip.

Caterina Giglio said...

Oh my.. How did I miss your Paris Posts? Your sketches are fabulous.. Your photos are simply gorgeous.. And I so loved seeing it thru your artistic vision!

~*~Patty S said...

Oh MY! I am guessing you may have been snapping a photo or two when the Metro doors closed without you?
Lovely to see anywhere through your artists eyes dear Kimmie
oxo

Halle said...

Wonderful photos. I'd have been in a panic if those doors would have closed. My family would never let me live it down as well. :)

Unknown said...

Well, let's just say I was the example for the rest of the trip ... "Let's stick together and not be left behind LIKE MOM!"

Jill said...

I knew through facebook that you were in Europe. Thanks for taking us along virtually! What a trip it must have been!