Today, my morning tea is Tazo Ginger Green tea.
I have it perched on a window ledge.
You can see the delphiniums in the background getting ready to explode with color:
The flowers don't have any trouble putting off what they need to do,
they're in a big hurry to get it done and get it done fast.
Only one thing on their list: BLOOM!
But the girls and I only want to curl up with good books.
Here they are reading Harry Potter #2, Harry Potter #4 and Percy Jackson #5.
The things on my list:
- Try Komi knitting (not the mittens though - too big a bite of complicated knitting for a first time go of it.)
- Play in the Something Completely Different twinchie challenge
- Paint my bridges
- Play with Gaby's Peeling Paint Technique
- Mail The Wedding Gift (I want to do a special wrapping job)
- Make some more things like THIS
... in addition to the usual:
cook, maid, taxi driver, fashion consultant, therapist, diplomat, tutor, personal shopper, etc.
But all of that will have to wait ..... for now, I'll sip my tea and finally read My Father's Dragon upon the insistence of my 8 yr old.
I hope your day is a good one - no matter what is on your list!!!
Please also visit these other Tea on Tuesday bloggers: